Monday, November 3, 2008

Return to Thailand from The Philippines

So, just a couple days ago I returned to Thailand from the Philippines. I haven't updated my blog in so long because the internet was very expensive in Singapore and traveling from island to island in the Philippines took so long that I didn't want to waste my time in the cities sitting on the internet. And the small islands I spent my time on were lucky if there was even electricity all day or running water. But all in all I had an unforgettable time and have so much to say about it but I will have to do it in parts for putting it into my blog and will do it soon.

1 comment:

Eva from VA said...

Love you babe ...... glad you have returned safe and had a great time .... I am looking forward to your updates with pictures .... Love, Mom :o)