Monday, September 8, 2008

Beautiful Koh Tao

Sorry for the short posts!! The internet here is quite expensive per min and slow!!

But to start, this island is nothing short of heaven! I have a private bungalow with a view over looking the beach and a perfect view of the sunset for $9 a night! I'm just afraid I will get stuck here forever! Ahhhh its just too relaxing to wake up whenever (which happens to be 7am every morning) stroll over to a $2 breakfast feast, lay on the beach, and go for a short hike in one of the islands 2 mountains :), then end the night at lotus bar to see the Thai fire jugglers! I'm doing what I can to post pics but it may be a few days... sorry. Left: view from the porch of my bungalow

Left: My favorite hammock :)
Right: Sunset from my favorite hammock






The fire jugglers. The kid in the middle is so talented and he looks about 8 years old!






Yesterday I moved from my private bungalow to start a scuba diving certification course! Eh I guess its worth it, I meeting some awesome people! Tomorrow we go out on the boat for our first real open water dive. I'm a bit nervous. Anyways off to bed I need to be up early.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Shana, this looks AMAZING! I wish I was with you!

Eva from VA said...

I hope you thought of me who was left behind as you were relaxing in that hammock.......wow......I am really jealous......enjoy.....
Love you, Mom :o)

Eva from VA said...

I haven't heard anything since the diving......I hope all is well and the water is beautiful....
Love, Ya Mom :o)

Anonymous said...

Shana, I'm so glad you are having a good time! It sounds awesome. You are so brave. Best wishes!