Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Th Kao San

Now I'm currently staying in the most touristy rd of Thailand!! Yuk!! Well, it is an experience!

Anyways, I went to the airport today to buy my ticket to the Philippines and I also wanted to change my flight home in January so that I could stop for a couple weeks in Taiwan to see a friend. Well neither of those happened. The flight to the Philippines is way too expensive, and the China airlines ticketing counter wasn't open. So I ended up booking a flight to Singapore on October 10. Yay! No flight back to Thailand yet because I still hope to go to the Philippines. :):):)

Here are a few more pics:











Left: Pii Liew, Me, and her cousin Boat before we went to the floating market (Dalet naam)
Center: in the skinnist shop in the floating market
Right: Ba Dang (behind me) treated us to a firefly boat ride. Its a boat ride along the river of the floating market and you see millions of fireflies lighting up the trees and its my favorite thing so
far.

Left: We went to a flower market in Bangkok with more flowers than I've seen in my life. And bouquets that would cost a few hundred dollars in the US cost maybe $15!!
Center: Tuk Tuk, the three wheeled way to get around Bangkok.
Right: My last dinner with Ba Dang we went to a Japanese style restaurant. Japanese soup: just put everything you can fit into the soup.


Left: Wat Rachanadda in Bangkok
Right: Bangkok from the top of Wat Saket (Golden Mount) And the Wat was not really what I was expecting so I forgot to take a picture of it all together...lol.






This is a post from yesterday that I could not get published, so here it is!

No comments: